Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Fall 2010



Well Hello fellow bloggers. I can't believe it's November already. Where has this year gone? Well, we moved into a new home. It's about a block away from where we used to be. It's much bigger and has a fully fenced backyard. I repeat... FULLY FENCED BACKYARD! Those of you who know our KBug know how important that is :)
The Buddy Walk was in September and was AMAZING! Scottie and Kacie came down from Newport Beach to represent Living The Dream)( They did soooooo much. It couldn't have gone better. It went so well in fact, that the president of our chapter asked me to take over completely for 2011 Buddy Walk. We'll see...
Kaiya is doing GREAT in first grade. She loves riding the bus and has made lots of friends. It's so cute! We are working really REALLY hard on potty training. Some days are better then others. She has a potty watch now which is really helping her at school. Wish us luck :) Ryan is getting so big!! She is trying so hard to crawl right now. She has mastered the art of backward mobility and going around is circles. Now, just to get one knee in front of the other :) She says "Dada" "Ma" and "Hot" So cute! She LOVES her sister so much. Those two are hilarious together. Dustin is working like crazy and is doing great. He started a band called "Tainted Halos" and has been practicing every week for the last 4 months. They're first show is December 8, 2010 at Burt's Tiki Lounge. He is very excited. He writes all the lyrics and the music for 98% of their songs. He plays guitar and sings. This is his Passion and I'm so happy for him. I am working at a gym as the daycare manager. I have been there since August. The gym is sinking i think but i will be there til the end. Its the perfect job for me. I get Kaiya off to school, take Ry to work with me and get home just after lunch time.
Life is good. Pretty Crazy. A bit overwhelming. And a whole lot of beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post. I love your sweet spirit. And of course I love your husband and two little girls!!
Love,
Momma Booker

Mama Blogger said...

adorable costumes and cute kids!