Sunday, June 8, 2008

Introduction


Ok, as my beautiful Mother-in-law said, "I've put this "Blog" thing off for far too long. I'm not even sure what to say or where to start really. We'll call this my practice blog.
Well, Miss Kaiya is out on summer break. She goes to a preschool that is preparing her for kindergarten. Funny little fact, She has the same preschool teacher that her Daddy had when he was her age. I love living in Farmington because it still has that small town feel. Everyone knows everyone and you feel safe letting your children out to play without the need to stay on their heels the whole time. Anyway, Kaiya and i have been very busy playing and learning everyday. She has a few best friends that she asks to play with. That is new and soooo cute.
Dustin is always busy with work. He works such long hours so that we can afford for me to stay home with Kaiya and our nephew Brody. He is such a wonderful man. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father.
As for me, i'm lucky, i get to spend everyday with the two most amazing kids. My amazing daughter Kaiya, and my nephew Brody. I know what you're thinking... "Oh poor you, how do you stand it" Its a rough job but somones gotta do it... lol
I couldn't ask for a better position to be in. I'm so blessed in life.
Ok well i'll talk more soon.
Thanks for reading :)
Love,
The Bookers 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful first blog! Yay for you! I loved the pictures and hearing how much you love my favorite town of Farmington. You're right where I was 30 years ago and I treasure the memories!